Tuesday 17 March 2015

Chameleone And His Brothers Mourn The Death Of Their Brother, AK47


Those who have lived a good life do not fear death, but meet it calmly, and even long for it in the face of great suffering. But those who do not have a peaceful conscience, dread death as though life means nothing but physical torment. The challenge is to live our life so that we will be prepared for death when it comes.


The Mayanja family are celebrating the death of their young brother Emmanuel Mayanja popularly known as AK47. Emmanuel passed away yesterday on his way to Nsambya hospital where he was being rushed after collapsing in Kabalagala at dejavu bar. One of the brothers, Pallaso, announced the news through his social media. He said

"dear heavenly god my heart is falling apart .. my world is crumbled !! i just lost my best friend, my brother, my refuge , the one person that knows every thing about me and i could swear i know everything about him.. we together both raised each other.. the world has lost one of the greatest angels to ever live.. my young brother Emmanuel Mayanja to manys favorite as ak 47 is dead!! god please wake me up the pain is too much!!"





jose Chameleone