Tuesday 14 April 2015

My big B@@TY is my God Given Asset and My Money Maker…… VERA SIDIKA


Vera Sidika decided to reveal what she does to maintain that well rounded b@@ty and how she always appreciates it.

She says her b@@ty is her greatest asset and she will never change it for anything.

Here is what she said;

“I do work it out for two hours every morning. I do sit ups to keep my butt round and good. I have to be disciplined to keep it within the right shape and size,” she said.

“Most women are really blessed with big behinds but they don’t appreciate what God has given them. They let them sink, like…fall out of shape and ignore them totally. I would ask them to try working them out,”

Mine is an asset. For so long I was shy about it as it is really big, but after sometime I overcame my fear. God created me this way. Why should I be ashamed of my looks?”